Thursday, June 01, 2006

Los Super Elegantes


Los Super Elegantes - Milena Muzquiz & Martiniano Lopez-Crozet
(Dance Steps photo source Blow de la Barra )

Last night I went to the Los Super Elegantes show, on the Athens Imperial Hotel roof-garden. The show was organized by Locus Athens. I must say I haven't seen such a concert/performance before, and I've been to a LOT of concerts. In the beginning I was a bit wary of their style, but as they carried on with their music, lip-synching to pre-recorded tracks, I got really into it. They acted out some abstract lyrics, which made it quite fun to watch. I'd be curious to see what this art band's music sounds like when you are not watching them live...So all in all, a mighty entertaining evening (thanks to MTH & Sofia).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home